2007-2014 MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 SPRINGS
- Fits 2007-2014 Mustang Shelby GT500 Coupe
- Gives a more aggressive-looking stance, as well as increased handling dynamics
- Validated for use with electronically controlled Track Pack option (2013-2014 model year)
- Lowers 2007-2012 approximately 1.25"
- Lowers 2013-2014 approximately .400" front, 1.00" rear
- May cause slightly harsher ride compared to stock springs
- Recommended for use with M-18000-C damper kit and M-5490-B sway bar kit (except 2013-2014 Track Pack)
- Mustang Jounce Bumper Kit M-5570-A recommended with installation of springs (Original equipment on 2012-2014, recommended for 2007-2011)
- M-18183-C Strut Mounts recommended (Original equipment on 2012-2014, recommended for 2007-2011)
- Note: Some factory fasteners are one time use. Please reference a Ford service manual for reuse information and correct torque specifications. Requires alignment after installation
14.5" x 9" x 19"
Country of Origin