460 SIAMESE BORE ENGINE BLOCK R/B M-6010-A460X
This part is no longer available.
- High-strength block for professional competition
- 10.322" deck Height plus or minus .005"
- Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps on journals 2, 3, and 4
- Nodular iron main caps
- 3.000" main journal diameter
- Siamese cylinder bore design
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 598 cu. in.
- Bore range from 4.360-4.600" - Also available in big bore version, part number: M-6010-A460BB
- Wet sump oiling design
- Priority main oiling system design
- Weighs approximately 275 lbs.
- NOTE: Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them.This is done to increase the strength of the block
- NOTE: Four bolt main cap requires stock oil pan modifications
Engine: Engine Blocks
21.5" x 14.25" x 22.5"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin